The Franklin County Emergency Operations Center (EOC) is a physical (e.g., a conference room) or virtual (e.g., telephone conference call) location designed to support Franklin County’s emergency response, business continuity and crisis communications activities. Staff & organizational representatives coordinate together at the EOC to manage preparations for an impending event or manage the response to an ongoing incident. By gathering the decision makers together and supplying them with the most current information, better decisions can be made.
Winter Weather Resources / Information
County Government Information Updates
- Sign up for Free Alerts from Franklin County Emergency Management Agency
- Download the Franklin County Sheriff’s App
- Follow us via Social Media – @FCEMA
- Illinois Winter Weather Preparedness Guide
- FEMA Winter Weather Preparedness
- Cold Weather Safety for Animals
Weather Forecast / Travel Information
Warming Center Information
This listing is subject to change. The information listed here has been provided by the organizations offering the services described. Please contact the locations at the numbers listed for more information or questions.
Hours of Availability
Mayor Christy Powers
Police Department Lobby
West City Police Department
Small Animals Permitted
During Normal Business Hours
Take Action Today / Lifesource Recovery Crisis Warming Center
Overnight - Dec 20th - Mid March - 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM
Franklin County Government Executive Actions
- No Executive Actions in effect at this time.